We currently have a 1-2 yr. waiting period for entry into our club. All applications will be placed on a waiting list, please do not submit more than one(1) application(update address or phone number as needed.)
To begin the membership process with Frontier Sportsman's Club, click the button below.
Begin my Membership
- The initial setup/administration fee is $125 and the annual membership dues are $125.00. First year fees total $250. This fee is due and payable no later than the last day of February for current members. No other dues will be assessed during the year. Each member will download, print & complete a membership renewal packet, providing all applicable information.
- The Frontier Sportsman’s Club is affiliated with the National Rifle Association. To qualify for membership in the Club, a person must be a member in good standing of the NRA.
- The gate lock combination will be changed on March 1st of each year. Current members who have not renewed their membership by the last day of February will become delinquent and must reapply if they wish to rejoin. A late fee will apply. The customary initiation fee of $100 will not be charged if the former member reapplies within three years, however he/she may be placed on a waiting list until a vacancy occurs.
- Under no circumstances may a member provide the gate lock combination to a non-member. If it is determined that a member has provided a non-member with lock combination(s) or access to range(s) said member may be assessed the true costs, not to exceed $1000, for the changing of gate combinations and notification of the entire membership via United States Mail.
- Guests will be allowed during specific shoots or when accompanied by a member. Members are responsible for ensuring that their guests observe all club range rules. Members are limited to two guests per member and only one guest may be shooting at a time at an adjacent bench.
- Members may bring persons in their immediate family to the Club at any time. All minors must be accompanied by an adult member and supervised by that adult at all times.
- Members shall display on their person their current badge while on the ranges. It is the responsibility of every member to see that unauthorized persons are not allowed on the Club property. If you are unsure of a person’s affiliation with the Club ask to see a membership card or badge.
- Violation of these rules could subject a member to suspension or expulsion from the Club. Prior to suspension or expulsion any member will be afforded due process in accordance to club Bylaws.
- As a condition of membership, members agree to abide by these rules, the Range Rules, and the By-Laws of the Club, at all times, when on club property.
Please retain this set of rules and report any violations to an officer of the Club. Information should include the date, time, and nature of the violation and the name or membership number of the person involved.
: Membership Rules 2017